Return to Jarada Productions

Thursday 1 February 2007

A Pointless Day

Have you ever had one of those days where you looked back on it and almost everything you've done during that day was a waste of time? Well, that's what today felt like in regards to my work, as I managed to complete not very much. Which means I'm gonna be flat-out over the weekend.

Went to Uni and had a completely pointless Lab (we were just going over last-weeks Lab, so there wasn't much to do and finished in first 20 minutes, so spent rest of the time making a pointless Java Program... lol)

Then, came home and spent the afternoon playing Guild Wars with my brother. My younger bros then came round and we had Indian, and my youngest brother watched movies off various websites. Then they left and I now have a fast-closing evening with nothing to do.

The only thing that was worth anything was the articles I'm reading off my Palm on my way to and from Uni, but that's for another post...

Oh well, Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion here we come!!

No comments: