Return to Jarada Productions

Wednesday 31 January 2007

Broken Down

*Sigh*

I'm not having a very good morning. A broken down Renault Clio last night means that we have to pay over £300 to get it fixed and get a replacement car. Which isn't good since we had to take it in to be fixed only a few months back... and so this is causing quite a few people to have mental breakdowns.

And now I find that Microsoft Office pre-installed on my Laptop computer is, in Microsoft's style, a trial-version. Which has now expired and closed down practically everything to do with Office in the Office programs. Which is extremely unhelpful!!

So, overall not a good morning. Maybe I can get some work done for Uni now that things have settled down... although I'm gonna have to use my Work Laptop which actually has a working Office!

No comments: