Return to Jarada Productions

Monday 5 February 2007

Silent Work

Yesterday was a day spent working. I got up at 10:30am and worked solidly until 5:30pm, when I stopped. I then spent the rest of the evening playing Guild Wars: end of story, that's all, goodnight.

Today I woke up and had a nose-bleed in the shower, ran down the hill to catch my train which I just saw pulling out of the station, half-an hour later caught the next one, arrived in Uni 20 minutes late with another nose-bleed and then arrived in my lecture 40 minutes late overall. Not good.

Still, I handed in my CIS108 (Business) assignment and went to my Java lecture (CIS109), where I worked on my Java project and also something special was introduced (talk about this in a later blog...)

And as I am talking in CIS language, I thought I might as well list the sub-courses my Internet Computing course is comprised of:
  • CIS102: Mathematics for Computing (Maths)
  • CIS108: Information Systems: Foundations of E-Business (Business)
  • CIS109: Introduction to Java and Object-Oriented Programming (Java)
  • CIS110: Introduction to Computing and the Internet (Computer Hardware/HTML and CSS Programming etc/how Internet works)
That's all for today's blog.

No comments: