Return to Jarada Productions

Friday 2 February 2007

Proof By Induction

Today was a big day. Not only had I got a Maths test where I had to prove that I knew how to prove by Induction, but my car was being taken in just moments before. Of course, I couldn't be in London and Epsom at the same time, so my brother Andrew had to go with Ella to the garage to get the car sorted out... took two phone-calls in the middle of a lecture and my Credit Card's PIN before it was all finished.

My test went OK but was definitely the hardest one yet. I definitely failed the last proof of Induction, but managed to get the first proof done alright, and all other questions were fine too, so hoping to get over 70% on this test. We'll see...

Other then that I've got this weekend to finish my Business assignment off. So I'm going on a crash-course of Business question writing starting tomorrow at 9am. Goody-o.

No comments: