Return to Jarada Productions

Sunday 28 October 2007

Fortnight Beginning: Mon 15th October 2007

What a week (x2)!!

The past two weeks have been quite busy, doing Java, watching Avatar and Heroes, and playing quite a few games on my new game manager, Steam!

Java: I have made many a Java program using GOO (Graphical Object Oriented, a couple of packages from my lecturer), as well as worked extensively on my Java project at work.

Avatar: This weekend was a bumper surprise special - 4 episodes in one weekend! Which was awesome to say the least!! I am hoping to write an Avatar Review once a day all this week, so stay tuned!

Heroes: I have finished Season 1 and have reached the current end of Season 2 (it's still being released). So I know everything that everyone else does now!

Steam: Wicked program! I have quite a few games that I downloaded through Steam, including Half-Life 2, Portal, Team Fortress 2 and Railroad Tycoon 3 (which I have been playing a lot lately).

Haloween: Haloween is fast approaching, personally my worst public holiday event of the year. Although the day after Haloween I will write the Avatar review of Avatar's Haloween special (following the one Avatar review a day rule), I may also put something up about Haloween on Wednesday as well.

Rest of my Life: My brother's birthday is this Saturday, so keep in store for a special blog post then!

That's all for now!

No comments: