Return to Jarada Productions

Monday 4 June 2007

Welcome to June

Last week was my first week at work. Didn't go too badly, actually. My work involves programming: HTML, CSS, Java, etc. Quite fun!

Also last week, I spent some time investigating the idea of updating my frames website. At current, my website will stay as it is, but I will still be investigating it's complete redesign into something with a less... frames, design.

This week, I'll be staying at home mostly, and driving my brother too and from school. I may go into work/uni's library a couple of days this week as well, and I have an Orthodontic appointment on Wednesday.

I also intend to start posting blog entries more frequently. Ah, I always say that, and then I do for a while, and then I stop and have to say it again. Oh well, that's what I call the cycle of the lazy blog poster. Because they wouldn't be a blog poster if they didn't want to post blogs regularly, lol

Until tomorrow.

No comments: