Return to Jarada Productions

Friday 8 June 2007

Flash Crash Course

As you may have noticed, a couple of days ago I matched my Blog to a similar template to my website. I don't think I'm going to get it to the exact same CSS template as my website (it just doesn't suit Blogger at all) so I'll keep it as this for now.

This weekend I intend to learn ActionScript, the fantastic programming language that makes up Flash. I intend to be an expert in it by the end of the weekend crash-course I'm going to undertake, but we shall see.

I have also started work on Version 2 of Jarada's Time Keepers. Keep an eye on the forums if you want to know what's going on, and of course suggest features! They may well be added in to the next version of this program.

Well, it's super late, so I'm off to bed. Until next time!

No comments: