Return to Jarada Productions

Saturday 26 May 2007

First Summer Holiday Week

Wow, a week gone since my last post. Oh well, here goes the next one!

What have I been up to this week then? Well... I've gone to see the Head of the IT Department at Goldsmiths Uni; done a bit more Java Programming (and released two versions of my Timer program); played Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Master of Orion II and Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth; finished Pandora's Star (a fantastic book, I'm reading the sequel now); and got a job.

What? A job? Yes, you heard me right. I'm going to be spending some of my holiday working for my Dad as a Java Programmer\Website Builder\General IT Intern guy. That'll give me loads of work experience for how things work in the city!

This weekend I've looked after my younger brothers throughout. There have been some ups and some downs, but they've generally been good with me in command. Tomorrow I am going to be spending a whole day with them (as opposed to this morning and this evening today, and the evening on Friday).

Anyway, that's all for now. See ya!

No comments: