Return to Jarada Productions

Thursday 3 May 2007

Exams

Over two weeks since my last blog post, and a lot has happened. For one thing, I'm back at Uni, and the next two weeks will be filled up with exams.

I have exams on the 8th May, 11th May, 14th May and the 17th May (one each day listed) so it's nicely spread out with days in between for intense revision.

The past two weeks have been filled with revision, as well as playing my new game Need for Speed: Underground 2, during my breaks (wicked game that).

After my exams, I have a lot planned also. For starters, Zarrain wants me to go out somewhere with him to celebrate, then I have my younger brother Byron's birthday on the weekend (19th May), and a wonderful opportunity to tidy my room free from family and uni obligations the following week.

Longer term, I will go back to Java Programming, releasing Version 1.1 of my Jarada's Time Keepers (see Programs area after following that link) that has some unannounced added features to the features listed there, as well as continuing my work on my main Java Game, and other Java program. I might also find a job to work at over my four month summer hols...

Anyway, I need to get back to revising, so just a short update there. I will keep you all posted as to how my exams go!

No comments: