Return to Jarada Productions

Sunday 20 May 2007

Byron's Birthday Weekend

Friday
Friday morning was spent playing Master of Orion II. The afternoon was spent updating my forums with a new mod (which is huge and adds tons of features). So I spent 3 hours sifting through code, only to find out firstly that my forums were buggered up, and then on looking for how to repair it, I found out that actually the reason why they were buggered up was because I had installed an out-of-date version of the mod. The new version could be simply installed in around 10-15 minutes.

Oh well!!

Saturday
I have some kind of deal with my younger brothers. Because I don't generally buy them presents, and the fact that I am the elder brother (and so although I help them a lot I am generally more or less in control), on their birthdays they get to get their every whim answered for (I will do anything as long as it doesn't break any rules).

So today was spent obeying my youngest brother, Byron, because on Monday (his real birthday) we all had schools and uni's to attend. So much for free-will, lol!

Sunday
Byron was on a roll from the previous day, and stormed into this day eagerly. With the bouncy castle setup and the table laid for a feast, the partying began! First came the hour-long magic show (which I sat through to keep control) and then bouncy castle time, lunch, bouncy castle time.

Once the party was over, the presents were opened, and then we spent the rest of the day relaxing and playing. Ah well, good times!

No comments: