Return to Jarada Productions

Wednesday 18 April 2007

Easter Hols: Revision

Wed 11th April
When we got back from Valencia we found that Ella, our Au-Pere, had left her keys in the house when she had went out. As she had to catch a flight, she had smashed a couple of our windows in order to retrieve them. Let's just say we weren't best pleased and leave it at that.

Thurs 12th April
A trip to London for a University Meeting...

Weekend (Fri 13th April - Monday 16th April)
A long weekend break with my younger brothers and my Dad taking Monday off to work from home. I spent a lot of the weekend working on my Java Program.

Yesterday
A trip to the cinema to see Meet the Robinsons with my Mum and younger brothers, followed by a night at my Mum's house where we watched a film called Click, which is an extremely good film I highly recommend.

Today
Today I had an Orthodontic Appointment in the morning (tightening my braces) and a much-needed haircut (trust me, it was a BIG one!)

And the future can be summarised in one word... you got it! Revision!

No comments: