Return to Jarada Productions

Tuesday 10 July 2007

The Start of Summer (with rain!)

Let me count how many weeks it has been since my last blog post. Hmm... just over 2 weeks long! That's a fortnight without a single blog post!

So what have I been up to? Well, I'll summarise it for you. At work, there is really only one thing: J2ME. That's right! Java for the Mobile Phone. More on that later...

As for at home, I've been playing City of Heroes/Villains, Guild Wars and Dawn of War; we have a new rabbit; my Mum's winebar is finally coming to fruition; and my Dad has just returned from a week in Hong Kong.

And before you ask: I still don't know my Uni results. I'm quite patient really, they will come when they will come (although if they haven't come this time next week don't quote me on my patience ^^)

Anyway, I've got to go and play on Guild Wars again, lol. I plan to post a special post on my results and another for my rabbit (with photos!). Until then...

No comments: