Return to Jarada Productions

Thursday 19 July 2007

Goldsmiths Year 1 Conclusion

Well, after all my waiting around for my results to come through the door they were here all along, just under a large pile of papers in my dining room. So, after a massive clearout where they were found, I finally learned exactly what I got during those few weeks I did my exams way back when.

Now, I am posting my results not to boast, but to put off any speculation and questions about what I might have got. So to ensure that only the correct information gets past around, below are my results listed in the order they are presented on the paper.

Note that I got 30 credit for each of my results and of course passed all four exams.
  • Mathematics for Computing: 77%
  • Introduction to Java and Object-Oriented Programming: 96%
  • Introduction to Computing and the Internet: 78%
  • Information Systems: Foundations of E-Business: 70%
Well, there you have it. Don't think anymore needs to be said, so I'll leave it at that and slowly move past... onto the second year.

No comments: