Return to Jarada Productions

Friday 9 March 2007

Week Beginning: Mon 5th March 2007

Hmm, I have really got to post more often in order to remember what happened. Let's see...

Monday was a usual day of Business (CIS108) until Zarrain Shah showed up, which was a huge surprise because I hadn't seen him for WEEKS! He had been away sorting out Goldsmiths, whom he is having serious problems with.

Tuesday was a usual day of Maths, with a quick trip to Zarrain's dorm. It has an external metal staircase up to his flat, and his room is at the top with quite a nice view.

Wednesday was a lazy day spent Java Programming and MSN'ing, got really far!

Thursday I had a Java tutorial (CIS109) where I showed my personal tutor my program, and then I went round Zarrain's again for a couple of hours to really catch up on those missed weeks! Finally, my Mum and younger brothers came round for dinner and we had Chinese.

Friday was a Computing and the Internet lecture (CIS110) in the morning for two hours, a maths test after that (on matrices, yuck!) and then after an hours break, a short one hour Java lecture on Exceptions. Then home for the evening to drive around on petrol trips and the like, a meeting with my Aunt Shirley (who I only barely remember) and Pizza.

Thank goodness it's the weekend!

No comments: