Return to Jarada Productions

Tuesday 13 March 2007

One Test Out, One Test Back

The weekend was kinda relaxing. Saturday was spent around the house, doing work (well, Java Programming mostly, all day), eating from the BBQ (first day of sun), and then just played games and the like in the evening.

Sunday was much more structured. Did some real work (Business revision and CIS110 assignment), and also went bowling with Ella and my younger brothers...

Monday was our usual business day, complete with a Test in the afternoon lecture. That went pretty well. Spent the evening at Zarrain's house chilling, and eating the interesting meal he cooked, with a meeting with a Goldsmiths professor in the middle of that.

Today was the usual learning day of Maths, except for the fact that it really was quite lousy in general. I set off ten minutes early in a rush to catch the train (because I thought I was late) only to reach the station and realise that actually I wasn't late. Then I realised I hadn't packed my Maths book. On my way back it was just as bad, I missed both the possible trains I could have got, spent ten minutes at London Bridge, another twenty at East Croydon, and it took me an extra hour to get home because I chose the wrong trains (although it would have taken me an extra half-hour with the right trains, that's the price you usually pay for missing the train)...

Still, I got my maths test back today that I did last Friday. Got 20/30 on it, and that was what I consider to be the hardest Maths test so far. Luckily this next one looks much easier.

Oh well, at least I've got the admittance tickets for St James Palace on 28th March, to pick up Duke of Edinburgh Award. Now that is gonna be fun!!

No comments: