Return to Jarada Productions

Tuesday 27 March 2007

Easter Hols: Introduction

The Weekend was spent relaxing around not doing much. We had a couple of barbecues and a day of computer gaming.

Monday was a little more constructive. I got some work done (including sorting out my dry-cleaning of my suits) and sorted out the shed completely, clearing what was a most chaotic shed!! The difference is amazing, and we can now walk in the shed!!

Today was also quite good. It was my Mum's birthday, and I had bought her a Dell Computer to go into her house. I also collected the dry cleaning that I put in on Monday, and then went down to New Cross Gate for a Loom of Tales meeting. That was very interesting and I got some proper feedback which I can work on.

Anyway, I'm gonna play on the Sims 2 now, so until tomorrow...

No comments: