Return to Jarada Productions

Thursday 4 September 2008

Into September

OK, so the thing about that offline diary I said in my last blog post... is that we were actually very, very busy. I didn't really get very much time off at all, far too little to write a diary. So for now, I think I will simply get round to posting a one-post review of my holiday, and posting up some pictures of it all.

Anyway, since I've got back I've been quite busy doing quite a few other things, including sorting out a replacement for my iPhone (which I stupidly and accidentally dropped in a lake in Disneyland Paris off the top of a boat), trying to fix my Sony Vaio (which has decided it doesn't like working anymore and has gone on strike), and catching up with various online websites which I neglected over the holiday (such as this one).

That said, at the time of writing, I only have around 17 days left until the end of my holiday. You can see the countdown timer on my main blog page to the right; it's slowly counting down to zero! As such, I have been preparing vigoursly to ensure that I am ready for my Uni when that day comes. I will need to re-enrol, and have my project analysed and informally designed. I know what it's going to contain now at least, it's just getting that down from the disorganised mess in my brain to an organised list on some paper somewhere (be that electronic or otherwise).

I am of course hoping (still) to get into far more regular posting, and to that degree I will be looking for an iPhone-based app or similar in order to allow me to think up blog posts while I am on the move. This will hopefully provide me with a platform from which I can create these blog posts while I am on the train to and from Uni, for example.

Anyway, I will leave this blog for now so I can concentrate my next blog post on my holiday to Paris/Barcelona that I have just gone past. So, until then!

No comments: