Return to Jarada Productions

Friday 26 September 2008

Back at University

For my third year! Once again, I will be studying the sacred art of Internet Computing; working out how to make programs that can run successfully over a Wide Area Network; how businesses use these programs to further their own means; and how a good clear, clean-cut user interface benefits everyone in the end.

The third year is full of surprises! Not only do we have our third year project, which we are asked to spend no less then ten hours a week on, but we also have to choose four of our subjects out of a list. So I will of course be thinking a lot over the next week as to what subjects I am going to take.

As for concentrating my next blog post on my holiday... I have recently looked over my very descriptive review of Valencia and decided I am unable to meet that at all. Therefore, I am hoping for better success in my next holidays. Perhaps then I might actually right a diary instead of ignoring it!

Anyway, moving back to the present, I want to point out that following the complete and utter failure of my Sony Vaio's motherboard, I am dumping Sony and going for a Desktop computer. It should arrive within the next few weeks and then I'll post screenies and info on it and all it's glory! It will be grand!! More on that to come.

For now though, I've not got much else to say. Hopefully this year at Uni will be just as successful as the previous years!!

No comments: