Return to Jarada Productions

Wednesday 26 December 2007

Xmas Time!

Merry Christmas to One and All! I hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas :) I certainly did!

I got an iPod iTouch, quite a few DVDs including Princess Mononoke, a few games including Trainz Railway Simulator 2004, and a large poster detailing the inside of the USS Enterprise-D.

Brilliant!

The week before Christmas took a wonderful turn when on Saturday, we went down to the Honda garage and they announced the car had arrived! It is available to be picked up on Friday, so I will have a new car for Christmas too!

I have been quite busy during the week, doing some work for work and Uni, as well as playing EVE a lot. On EVE, I bought a new Thorax and an Iteron IV (a Cruiser and a Trading vessel) with the Thorax being a great EVE Christmas present!

Anyhow, I will finish off this bizarre blog post by adding that over the next couple of days I will be online on MSN, so if you want to catch me you can.

No comments: