Return to Jarada Productions

Tuesday 13 November 2007

Reading Week Part 2

The end of reading week has come and gone and I'm now back at Uni. Last week went by quite quickly, and because of a lack of a charger for my university laptop, I was unable to do very much university work.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, therefore, was spent playing EVE or working on my Java projects for work. Friday was spent playing EVE in the morning and working on Java in the afternoon.

Saturday and Sunday were quite unique days in that among my spending time on EVE, I also worked on two secret operations that my close family is working hard to perfect. Although I cannot talk about this (yet) on my Blog, suffice to say that only my family will be affected by the operations. And they aren't medical (the operations I mean, lol).

Monday (yesterday) was slam-dunk back into University. Monday's are always the longest, and yesterday was no exception to that rule.

Oh and I want to add that on EVE, Saturday and Sunday were filled with Mining Ops that I attended. I hoped to be able to stay on for longer then I could, but I had other priorities... Still, they were good fun! And last night, I finally went over 15 MIL Isk. For those of you who play EVE, it's not very much; but I still feel rich!

No comments: