Return to Jarada Productions

Friday 30 November 2007

Operation Gold

In my last blog, I stated that I was working on a secret operation that involved my close family. This is Operation Gold (and Operation Flashpoint that was within Operation Gold). The results of these two ops are coming to fruit tomorrow, with the surprise party of the golden anniversary (50 years married) of my grandparents!!

Obviously, to be a proper surprise party, it's not on their anniversary, but sometime after...

Anyway, what have I been up to the past half-month? Well, University, Work and Personal Life have been all crushing in on me and demanding more and more attention. What with Operation Gold tomorrow, the end of the school term in two weeks, and the creation of my EVE Corp's website (Chaos Industries), I've had more and more things to do.

For EVE, I've finally reached 40 Mil ISK; I'm planning on reaching 100 Mil by Christmas, but we shall see!

For Uni, I've got three assignments to do; one of them is a group project managed by my good friend Rohan Sherrard, the other two are data communications and database systems (the latter being longer then the former).

And of course, we're finishing off Java as well (for Uni). My favourite subject!

Well, sorry to everyone who hasn't been able to read my blog lately. Hat's off to you! And a special mention to Luis Kals, I know he'll want to be somewhere in here (with his famed GOO Cube!)

I'm back to blogging! :)

No comments: