Return to Jarada Productions

Monday 1 February 2010

The Rollercoaster Week

Friday 29th January at 11:34pm - What an evening! What a week! It's been a wild rollercoaster of a ride, and we've only just reached the peak!

The above extract is something I posted onto my Twitter feed regarding last week, and which I think holds true. I had quite an interestingly busy and unique week last week and it almost seemed as if this week and last week would merge together.

It started off normally. Monday I went and spent the day in the office, followed by an evening at home. That evening I looked over my plans for the remainder of the week and instantly saw an anomaly... I was fully booked every evening of the week for social events, and also on Saturday as well.

Tuesday I had my usual day at Uni followed by my usual day at my local Student Union's pub quiz. Wednesday was Uni, work and then a trip to Stamford Bridge. Thursday was a full day of Uni followed by a most enjoyable cinema trip to see Sherlock Holmes. And Friday was a morning at Uni, the rest of the day until late at work, and a wild night on the town with my programme class mates at Las Iguanas.

Saturday I went paintballing with a group of friends, which was once again extremely muddy! And my group came second due to bonus points the other side picked up for a kamikazee run. Sunday was a day spent in work, followed by a well deserved evening relaxing.

All in all, it really was a non-stop week; although I can't say I didn't enjoy myself thoroughly, because the week was a lot of fun!


1 comment:

The Legend said...

KAMAKAZEEEEEE FTW!!!!
'twas a good day to die :D