Return to Jarada Productions

Monday 2 November 2009

Moving Forward

So. I've come back to that which is blogging. I'm starting to lean towards making a little free time to update you all on what's been going on. But it's been so long since I last posted a blog I'm just going to be brief on what has happened over the last few months.

So, last time I posted I was during my exams, right? Well, let me bring you up to date on that. I completed my exams and spent a wonderful few months waiting for the results. Then they came in... First Class Honours! So yeah, I was very chuffed. Getting a first was no easy task, and I had a fantastic time at Goldsmiths. The graduation ceremony in September was very good too; the robes, the speeches, the photos and saying goodbye to friends. It was awesome; photos available on Facebook.

Jumping back to July, and my birthday and summer party happened on the same day. I will be posting up pictures of that event onto Facebook in the near future, so if you're looking for them then keep an eye on that. The day went really well; I know a few friends who turned up and had a great time. The weather was perfect, and the food really nice (cooked by friends of my Dad's girlfriend Dana from Romania). Overall, the day went really well.

Speaking of Romania, in August I took a small trip out there with my Dad, Dana and my younger brother Andy. It was a most interesting trip. I got to meet loads of new people, as well as have the experience of seeing how people live on farms and the like, it was like going back in time! But the cities were all well developed and had some interesting differences to most cities, such as having cars going round a roundabout three times hooting their horn to show off a married couple. The reason I went to Romania was for a wedding of a friend of Dana's, and that itself was great fun, but the entire trip really was a lot of fun and very inspirational at the same time, and it was well worth going.

So, what's new now? Well, I've now moved! That's right! I now live in central London, which is awesome. Having a lot of fun in my new flat. I'm also attending UCL to do my masters in Networked Computer Systems. Again, it's a lot of fun and although it's challenging, I'm definitely learning some pretty awesome stuff. Had to learn calculus!

And the future? Well, that's still to come. But this has been a quick wrap up. I haven't covered everything, but I thought if I was to get back into blogging there has got to be sometime. As for sorting out my labels; not really sure what to do with those... lol

No comments: