Return to Jarada Productions

Thursday 6 September 2007

Summer's Nearly Over

Being almost a whole month since I last posted, you might be wondering where I've been. Well, I am not too sure I can remember that far back. Ah, such is life that you get carried away with it, following it through and just forgetting about other aspects. Such as this blog.

Well, this last month I've been doing a lot of Java work (both for work and personal use) which has included working with J2ME (Java for Micro Devices such as the Mobile Phones), as well as starting the design of another Java game from scratch (having decided to abandon my Guild Wars one which just got too... compressed) based on Star Trek.

I've also been reading a lot, both fiction and ethical books. I've watched a lot of new movies, and played few computer games since I got back from holiday.

Which I spent in Italy for a week (just North of Venice). Last week to be precise. I'll post a seperate post about that soon.

I've joined a Star Trek RPG and created one as well, and I've been keeping an eye on Avatar: The Last Airbender. The Countdown to the Season III Première is upon us! (Look to the right...)

So a lot has happened. Now I intend to post more often since I've got back from Italy. So keep in tune!

No comments: